Year June 2010,
" The day I met you, my life changed. The way you make me feel is hard to explain. You make me smile in a special kind of way. "
And again, please make me smile in a special kind of way.
I always believe that true love exists. Though, I've been hurt so many time but I think it's fair enough because I hurt others too. I'm sorry. It was never my intention to hurt anyone. Sometimes things can be so hard to explain. And sometimes the most important part is the hardest thing to tell. One more thing for sure, if we truly love someone with sincerity, no matter how bad they've treated us, we'll never get tired to of listening to " I'm sorry " or " it won't happen again, I promise" repeatedly. Love is a human nature.
At certain times in life, things don't work out exactly like what we want. The future is unpredictable. We can't have a rainbow without a little rain, remember ? Have faith in Him. He is the best planner of all and his plans are always the best. :)

No comments :
Post a Comment