02 March, 2012

It's Time To Work A Little Harder !!

Hello everybodeyh !! And Assalamualaikummmmmm !!

I'm home ho yeah !! That's why ada mood nak update. Padahal  exam Mid Sem dekat dah. Internet connection laju gilerr tak macam Wifi UIA. grrrrr. =.=.

I'm having my mid semester exam right now. Opppsss. Another 4 days from now.okay. :D Yupp,  mid sem for the last semester.
I'll update more,but after 10.Mac,which is the last day of my exam. :)

Nota-nota bio yang perlu dibaca. 6 chapter semuanya.

Study bio sambil mengonline..hehe. * aku xtaw nak spell macam mne.

Aku study bio menggunakan calculator.haha. Hebat giler la.

and last, budak bakal exam selasa depan !! Teruk giler muka aku. Dengan spek senget lagi,maklum la study kuat sangat.hihi :P Ignore benda yang kat belakang tu. -.-

Timetable exam aku :
Math 2 - Tuesday (6 mac)
EAW - Wednesday (7 mac )
Bio 2 - Saturday (9 mac)

Lastly, I wish all of you, i mean who are having mid sem exam or final exam (like me !), a very goodluck and all the best.
Study smart and i believe we can do it if we put 101 percent of our effort. May Allah help us.
May we get a very GOOD result. Ameen :)
Pray for me, pray for us. Keep holdin on baby !!

See you guys,soon !! Bye-bye !

*
OHH neesa !! Study !! Study !!





Terima Kasih Kerana Sudi Membaca Entry Neesa ! Like Kalau Suka ! ^_^

No comments :

Post a Comment